2.9 Flow Chart for changes in existing AL at DC Office
2.10 Existing Computerized Arms License i.e. ALL Pakistan / Cartridge Increase Arms License & Renewal / Duplicate / Weapon Change / Retainer Change / Transfer of Arms License: Process Work Flow
b. Government applicant with present service card at the Payment Counter (A2Z E-Payments). They will receive a file containing Check List and Application Form.
- Applicant will submit file, filled application form along with relevant documents as mentioned at the back of the application form and Token No. (in case of private applicant) in the Arms Branch. Applicant will receive a receipt from the concerned Arms Branch staff, a file will be returned back in case of incomplete documents.
- File will be forwarded to Computer Operators in the IT Cell for Data Entry of the applicant form in the system. Once the application data in entered into the system the Tracking ID will be generated for the application. This Tracking ID will be forwarded to the applicant via SMS and all further correspondence will be done using this Tracking ID. The file will be returned back to Arms Branch after data entry.
- Verification of Manual Arms Licenses and application approval
a) Provincial Arms License will be verified by Junior Clerk Arms and approved by Incharge Arms Branch in the concerned DC Office. Once verified and approved, the application data will be entered into the system by Computer Operator
b) All Pakistan Arms License will be verified by Assistant Arms and approved by Section Officer Arms in the Home Department. Once verified and approved, the application data will be entered into the system by Computer Operator
- Applicants will be informed via SMS about his/her application approval/disapproval. Those applicants that are approved will visit Arms Branch(DC Office) to complete further process. Applicant can enquire about his/her application status at any point in time by sending SMS to "0314-9026318" in format ID:TrackingNo e.g. ID:346 or by visiting website www.armslicensekpk.com
- Computerized Arms License fee will be submitted at the Payment Counter (A2Z E-Payments). The applicant will receive a Token No and Payment Slip.
- Applicant will provide the Token No and will receive a receipt from the concerned staff.
- The applicant will be informed via SMS to collect the “Computerized Arms License” from the Arms Branch, this process will take approximately 15 working days. Applicants can also enquire about their status via SMS and website.
- The applicant must submit existing Computerized Arms License in order to receive the new Computerized Arms License.